The Advanced Bookkeeping course develops on the bookkeeping skills learned at Foundation level, and expands on accounting rules rules and concepts, in preparation for producing final accounts. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Apply the principles of advanced double entry bookkeeping
- Account for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Prepare and record depreciation calculations
- Record period end adjustments
- Produce an extended trial balance
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, revision materials and mock exams.