The External Auditing course provides an understanding of the fundamental principles and processes of how an audit works, to enable you to contribute to the successful conducting of an external audit. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of professional ethics when conducting an audit
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key principles of auditing
- Analyse the audit planning process
- Evaluate systems of internal control within entities
- Evaluate the audit procedures used to obtain evidence
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, revision materials and mock exams.