The Management Accounting: Costing course develops on the concepts of costing learned at Foundation level and expands into more detailed methods of costing and decision making. Upon completion students will be able to:
- Further understand the use of management accounting within an organisation
- Apply techniques required for dealing with costs
- Apportion costs according to organisational requirements
- Analyse variances from budget
- Apply management accounting techniques to support decision making
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, revision materials and mock exams.