The Working Effectively in Finance course provides students with an understanding of the finance function and skills to operate effectively within this. Upon completion of this course students will understand:
- The roles and responsibilities of the finance function and how to work effectively within this
- Financial information, documentation and effective business communication
- The basic use of spreadsheets and calculations
- How to plan and manage your work and operate within teams
- Ethics, sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
The course is structured with a combination of interactive lectures & quizzes, and revision materials to help prepare you for your Foundation Synoptic Exam.