The learning outcomes for this Corporate Governance course are:
- Understanding the roles of the most senior levels of the organisation, namely the board or its equivalent;
- How the board is structured?;
- The roles of the member of the board;
- The subcommittees that enable the board to run effectively;
- The way in which board members are remunerated; and
- The way in which activities are reported to shareholders in the wider stakeholder community
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 6 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.