In recent times there has been a lot of discussion on global economics. This course will help build a better understanding around this topic and the most regular terms used, specifically:
- Output and Income - in particular its importance to the study of macroeconomics and the various ways in which it is measured;
- Appreciation of how GDP is calculated;
- The Investment Savings Curve;
- Aggregate Demand and Supply; and
- Aspects of the business cycle.
This course is made up of videos, questions and additional reading materials and accounts for 4 units of CPD. One unit is the equivalent of one hour of learning.